How does it work
Hard surfaces is a product that can be used on most surfaces when used correctly, it is an easy process for sublimation printing.
Apply Hard surfaces on top of substrate leave to completely dry before applying transfer image
heat press with step by step instructions
and peel off once the substrate is fully cooled down
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
· Medium to high pressure for the heat press for each weight of Substrate (hard surfaces
· Use any substrate or hard surfaces
· Roll on or brush hard surfaces evenly horizontally and vertically into the printable area of the surface.
· MAKE sure all surfaces are completely dry
· Warm-up heat press 185 degrees UK or 385 F USA
· Set timer accordingly which is provided in your package
· Put material (substrate) onto the heat press with sublimation paper face down (greaseproof baking paper or Teflon sheet) over the fabric.
· Press substrate down onto heat press “MUST” be set to the correct setting
· When the heat press beeps, release the handle and remove the protective sheet slowly.
· Leave for transfer to cool down for 10mins
· Please leave to dry for 12 hours after the press before applying any finisher or hardener.
TO ACHIEVE THE BEST RESULTS
It is important to use a transfer paper with a high ink release level to ensure the best results when the ink is transferred.
IMPORTANT: With dye sublimation printing,
there are a number of different variables involved to produce the end product: the printer, ink, software, transfer paper heat-press, and of course the quality of the substrate.