How does Cottanizer work with Subli-fix
Cottanizer is an incredible breakthrough it is the ultimate NEW NON TOXIC formula and is an added addition to the family of Subli-fix
It has been only produced for light cotton and poly blend and other fabrics.
Cottanizer helps the printed product stay within the fabric
Guaranteed NON FADE NO CRACKING even on a 40 degree on a normal household wash
Using Cottanizer is easy to apply and halves the overall usage that Subli-fix used to
So there is even more for your money!
Cottanizer is designed to help your images stay entwined into your fabrics and hold up in the wash
This product has been tried and tested and gives the ultimate results you have been looking for it is a guaranteed product and enhances your colours to POP.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Make sure all printers are set to matte presentation paper setting instead of plain paper setting. Fabrics may differ to times and temperatures.
• “MUST SET HEAT PRESS” to medium to high pressure for the heat press for each weight of the fabric
• Lightly press the fabric for 10 seconds under heat press lightly then lift, press again for a further 10 seconds to take moisture out of fabric
• Use any fabric.
• Spray Subli-Fix evenly horizontally and vertically 12-15 inches away for up to 20 pumps into the printable area of the fabric.
• Lightly whisk the fluid with a clean paintbrush or wallpaper brush into the fabric lightly.
• Then you “MUST” leave fabric completely dry naturally NOT tumble dry
• Warm-up heat press 185 degrees the UK or 385 F USA
• Set timer for 90 sec.
• Put fabric onto the heat press with sublimation paper face down (greaseproof baking paper or Teflon sheet) over the fabric.
• Press fabric down onto heat press “MUST” be set to medium to high pressure.
• When the heat press beeps and finishes, release the handle and remove the protective sheet slowly.
• Leave for transfer to cool down for 20sec then release transfer
• Please leave to dry for 3 hours after the press
• Spray Cottonizer to image 15 pumps out of the spray bottle 12-15 inches away horizontally and vertically
• YOU MUST leave Cottonizer to dry for another 3-6 hours depending on how you naturally dry your fabric ie air dry or out on the washing line
• (wash on a 30-40 degrees wash can use softener conditioner)
• Best results after wash leave it to completely dry naturally
• then hover back under the heat press for a further 70 sec or use an iron to make the combs come back into the cotton and make your colors pop again.